Past two weeks I've done awful....

Options
I've eaten horribly. Drank like a fish. Just binged on chips and guac. WTF is my problem? I'm depressed beyond repair. Horrible financial issues. Want to kill myself.

How can I get back on track? I've lost 30 lbs and have so much more to go. I suck. I'm a failure already... ugh....

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I'm sure its not beyond repair, but you may need to see a doctor if you feel this way.

Start fresh tomorrow...have your meals planned and kick the alcohol out of the house if need be. Make it to where its a treat instead of an every day thing. Plus alcohol is a downer...likely contributing to your depression.

I honestly suggest speaking to a psychologist or at least to a general practitioner that will be able to get you the help you need.

As for finances..I'm sorry I'm broke. But, you can set up payment schedules as needed and even pay only
    the base amount for credit cards until you have other plans made up. I honestly don't know your whole situation...but every day there is always a positive or a negative that will change your perspective on things.

I'm hoping for positives to come your way soon! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how to feel because I'm not in your position, but if you are really feeling bad to the point where the words "want to kill myself" can come out of your mouth, then you should definitely talk to someone who can help. I don't want to be alarmist, but that's serious business. Even if it's over the phone, talking to a professional can REALLY help. Again, I have no idea what your situation is like, but I take those words very seriously. It can absolutely get that bad, and if it does (or if it already is), don't let it ruin you. Talk it out with someone.