What is the best deodarant/anti

Options
tievoli1
tievoli1 Posts: 2 Member
Hello, I've been going to the gym twice a day for the last week and really need a good Antiperspirant and Deodorant.
Any recommendation for ladies without the heavy scent?

I need one that will last me for the day.

thanks!

Replies

• marjushkamarusya
    Options
    camay, but it's non-organic
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I just finished a stick of Degree Motion Sense (has a little sticker that says "48HR New Improved Protection) that was amazing! I use the Shower Clean scent invisible solid (can you tell I'm looking at it?), and it doesn't smell strong to me. There are also other available scents.

I switched to Dove Clear Tone 48hr in the Sheer Touch scent (I had a coupon) and while the smell is okay (not strong, rather pleasant), I have to say that it does a CRAP job compared to the Degree. I not only notice more moisture (I'm a pretty heavy sweater) but I actually get kind of funky on heavy workout days. I'm DEF switching back to the Degree- I'll probably just keep the Dove around as a backup, since I don't even want to finish off the stick :(
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    i like arm and hammer products, especially the "essentials fresh scent". Its a deodorant, but it has antibacterial triclosan and baking soda, so it really stops stink and sweat. I'm on my 3rd one now!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    I use the clinical deodorants. Usually purchased with coupon. They are expensive but do work!!
  • LibertyBelle_75
    LibertyBelle_75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Secret Clinical Strength! Lasts all day, through 90 minutes of exercise, AND a shower. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit. :)
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I actually wear Old Spice. In the "Fiji" scent.
    It's the best antiperspirant/deodorant I've ever used. :smile:
  • farewell_friend
    farewell_friend Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I recommend an organic and herbal one. The ones with aluminum are not good for your health because your body absorbs it.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I switched to Dove Clear Tone 48hr in the Sheer Touch scent (I had a coupon) and while the smell is okay (not strong, rather pleasant), I have to say that it does a CRAP job compared to the Degree. I not only notice more moisture (I'm a pretty heavy sweater) but I actually get kind of funky on heavy workout days. I'm DEF switching back to the Degree- I'll probably just keep the Dove around as a backup, since I don't even want to finish off the stick :(
    I find this interesting, because I was just going to suggest the Dove clear 48! I guess different products work for different people based on our own personal biology. Though I have to admit, I might wanna try your favorite, Degree, because maybe it will work even better for me than what I'm using.
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Secret Clinical Strength-it's the BEST!!!!
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    youdontknowwhatyousaw Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Secret Solid works best for me. The Secret Clinical made my underarms itch really badly and didn't seem to work any better. It's been a long time since I tried anything else, because I've never liked anything I've every tried better.
  • deesisawsome
    Options
    Well whatever you do, do not get a natural or organic deodorant because they will not work. I sweat quite a lot... within a few hours of wearing organic deodorant you will smell it on my shirt. The best ones are the ones labeled "sport, active, and clinical strength." If that does not work, you can go see a doctor and get a prescription for strong deodorant.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Isn't it interesting how we all have different preferences??!! I use Ban roll on. I prefer the "regular" scent which has a small red box on the green bottle, but they do make two others, one which has no scent at all. I know some people do not care for roll ons, but for me they give the best/longest coverage without any mess.
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I use the secret clinical brand. I also don't like strong scents and get the lavender kind (of course it has some crazy weird "froo-froo" name that I can't remember). I love it because even after a two hour run it'll still smell fresh.
  • Beet_Girl
    Beet_Girl Posts: 102
    Options
    Degree makes great women's deodorants that don't smell too strong. Sometimes I go for Old Spice Figi-not too masculine of a scent and works great!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lol, I use lady speed stick.
  • Luke_Luke_Luke
    Options
    I use the clinical deodorants. Usually purchased with coupon. They are expensive but do work!!
    This ^ I had to use the clinical ones as well, otherwise im just pouring sweat
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smile: I now use drysol 3xs a week (at night) and clinical everyday. Works wonders! Changed my life.
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Mitchum 24 hour works for me...roll on. Not too strong smelling, but not fragrance free.
  • andylowry
    andylowry Posts: 89
    Options
    This is a great topic. I was just thinking this morning that I'm tired of antiperspirant manufacturers deciding what I should smell like. I've tried the unscented solids (brands aimed at females, since men don't get that option), but they stain my shirts. I've tried the unscented roll-ons (again, not in manly brands) but they provide me with a lovely rash. I'm stuck with this stupid stinky Mennen gel stuff, and I hate it, even though it's effective and inexpensive. I'd much prefer to not wear scents, because, hey, what am I, a slut? :bigsmile: My aftershave is really cold water, and it works very well.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, and I'll stay tuned!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I was using toms for awhile but always seemed to have such a hard time finding it. I switched to arm and hammer essentials. They both worked well for me but I don't think I sweat much so may not work well for others.