New Mum needs weight loss buddies!

Options
Hi everyone,

New to the main site but using the app for some time.

I gave birth 3 weeks ago having gained 65lbs! Need to loose it all before September's holiday, any mums on a weight loss journey out there who fancy buddying up for chats and support?

:smile:

Replies

• NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Your baby is ADORABLE!! I have 50 to lose myself if you would like to add me! I'd like to lose it by Sept. too! (My 1 year is Aug. 28th since my journey began)
  • luschy60
    luschy60 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Ladies :)

I would love to join!?

I'm a new mom too, to a beautiful 12 week old little girl. And I'm also planning on reaching my goal date by September this year.

I'm new here , so I'd like to find out where I can get a ticker - if anyone could be kind enough to assist..? :)
  • luschy60
    Options
    Hi Ladies :)

I would love to join!?

I'm a new mom too, to a beautiful 12 week old little girl. And I'm also planning on reaching my goal weight by September this year.

I'm new here , so I'd like to find out where I can get a ticker - if anyone could be kind enough to assist..? :)
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    *Copy and pasted from a previous topic*
    1. First, click on the Apps tab, then on the "Weight Loss Tickers" link in the "Other Tools" area to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you can elect to share it with each of your forum posts, as follows: Click the "Community" tab, then, below the header that reads "Message Boards," click "Settings." Check the box that says "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and finally click "Save Changes"
  • luschy60
    Options
    Thank you Nessa! :wink:
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too- you can add me if you want!