Our skrewed up world-9month old baby arrested

Options
2»

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    In order to watch the news, I'd have to get off MFP first.

So no, I haven't heard of this.

:laugh:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    WHAT KIND OF A WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHERE PEOPLE THINK IT'S COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE TO SUBSTITUTE A "K" FOR A "C" IN A WORD SO HAPHAZARDLY AND WITHOUT REGARD FOR OTHERS?!?!??
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    elsewhere in the world they go after goats (because sorcerers can turn themselves into goats). crazy abounds.

WTH?! This whole post is full of nutso news!! Oh my word... Crazy crazy, I really hope my almost 9 month old son doesn't have to go to court - because he would totally be accused of abusing others with his hair pulling, grabbing earrings and nibbling on wrists.... hmmm.... smh

I dunno if I'd post this if I were you. Who knows who's watching? If the FBI shows up at your door . . .

VwkoVyr.gif

(BTW: Not saying your son is a "bad boy" for the moment or for life. But, ya know, that Pakistani 9 month old, well . . . )
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    elsewhere in the world they go after goats (because sorcerers can turn themselves into goats). crazy abounds.

WTH?! This whole post is full of nutso news!! Oh my word... Crazy crazy, I really hope my almost 9 month old son doesn't have to go to court - because he would totally be accused of abusing others with his hair pulling, grabbing earrings and nibbling on wrists.... hmmm.... smh

I dunno if I'd post this if I were you. Who knows who's watching? If the FBI shows up at your door . . .

VwkoVyr.gif

(BTW: Not saying your son is a "bad boy" for the moment or for life. But, ya know, that Paki 9 month old, well . . . )

um. Paki is a slur... Pakistani is a more appropriate (and correct term) to use.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Hahaha so true!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    In order to watch the news, I'd have to get off MFP first.

So no, I haven't heard of this.

This
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I read this on CNN, it's so ridiculous. It's just police taking it to a personal level. Those police are going to be the laughing stock of the town!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options

VwkoVyr.gif

(BTW: Not saying your son is a "bad boy" for the moment or for life. But, ya know, that Pakistani 9 month old, well . . . )

um. Paki is a slur... Pakistani is a more appropriate (and correct term) to use.

Oh, I sincerely apologize. I didn't know. I think I can stil edit it. There. Fixed.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.