Looking for food ideas(public food diaries?)

Options
Hi, I would like to add friends that have a viewable food diary. Just curious as to what everyone else is eating and what types of exercises that helps them in their process. I find that it is very hard for me to lose weight and I tend to eat the same ole things.

Replies

• Starfish1277
    Starfish1277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I looked through your diary and the reason why you are having a hard time losing weight is you are destroying your metabolism. You are regularly eating less than 1,000 calories per day. You are starving yourself. Your body is doing everything it can to hold onto fat and calories because it's thinking you're in a food shortage situation (unless you're like 4 feet tall, but I suspect even at 4 feet 600-1,000 calories per day is not enough).

The really bad thing about this is you are in your 40's and women's metabolism naturally start to slow at this age. So, your metabolism is going to be really jacked up whenever you start deciding to eat again and you're going to gain a lot of weight.

If you have an eating disorder, get treatment. If you're just misguided, read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

You need to eat more, you may lose weight the way your doing it, but you will never maintain it. If you are close to healthy weight, you shouldn't really be expecting to lose more than .5-1 lb. per week.

You can friend me if you like, my diary is open to friends, but I eat between 1,900-2,400 per day. I will also comment on your diary every time your are under 1,200 if you friend me.
  • blanphere
    blanphere Posts: 82 Member
    Options

You can friend me if you like, my diary is open to friends, but I eat between 1,900-2,400 per day. I will also comment on your diary every time your are under 1,200 if you friend me.

I am SO GLAD I am not the only one that does this! I always feel really judgmental when I look at other people's diaries...but I would hope that all of my friends would do the same for me :happy:

OP - feel free to send me a fr...I'd be happy to share my diary with you. I eat around 1600-2000.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mine is public if you want to add feel free : )
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I change up some of my meals from week to week.
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am 40 too. My diary is open and I love to support others on their journey to being the best person they can be :smile:
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have my diary open. I do agree though that you shouldn't wat too few calories. i know sometimes it is hard to get all your needed calories in...at least for me it is as I often forget to eat. But yeah, freind me and look around if you would like.