sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You motivate me, inspire me and even throw in the occasional laugh:laugh:
    I am proud to call you friend.:smooched:

ETA Oh and what's your address so I can send your wife that bat :wink:
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great progress! you look amazing :-)
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You're one of the awesomest people I've "met" on MFP! Thanks for being super encouraging and inspiring!!

And AMAZING job! You look phenomenal. I'm beyond impressed by you always!!!
  • XxElla93xX
    XxElla93xX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Go you! You should be SO incredibly proud of yourself. Just goes to prove that hard work DOES pay off. Well done!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! 92 days?!?! WOWZERS! Good for you! Keep it up!

I can't wait to see how I look in 92 days!!! I'm only 10 days in my diet and exercise :)
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Couple of questions. How tall are you and what was your starting weight? What's your current weight? How many calories did you eat during this?

Just curious because everyone always preaches the "you need to be losing slowly or you'll lose all your muscle mass" thing. You lost like 20lbs a month and seem none the worse for it. What gives?
  • akaar78
    akaar78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow....you are amazing......any ideas on how start with weight lifting?
  • Dude, that is amazing. You look awesome. Great job and thanks for the inspiration!
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster, Batman! You've done fantastic! Very proud of you, my friend! :happy:
    Solo guitar riff for you!
  • somefitsomefat
    Options
    Couple of questions. How tall are you and what was your starting weight? What's your current weight? How many calories did you eat during this?

Just curious because everyone always preaches the "you need to be losing slowly or you'll lose all your muscle mass" thing. You lost like 20lbs a month and seem none the worse for it. What gives?

Bump. Anyone? Where are all the experts who usually chime in about this stuff.
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options

I'm a little over 5'6 and at my heaviest I was 240. When I started MFP 92 days ago, I weighed about 200. I weigh 170 now. So the 92 days equates to 30lbs. My MFP cal recommendation was 1640 and I ate back most of my exercise calories. There were days I went over too. I think running helped accelerate the burn, and I lifted and took in more protein than MFP recommended so I wouldn't catabolize my muscle.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    you look so great! Good work
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow....you are amazing......any ideas on how start with weight lifting?

There are many peeps on this forum that can suggest a plethora of programs. I like working out at home so I started with P90X and went from there. That showed me the basics and I read throughout the forums and incorporated more into my workouts. I mostly focused on compound lifts with very little rest between sets. My goal is for endurance so I can run longer and be more agile in martial arts.
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Truly an inspiration!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff bro! I hope to catch up to your in-shapeness at some point. Quite an inspiration!

Mark
  • cupcakesANDiron
    Options
    STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SEXY BEAST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap dude you are a Rock Star! I just knew it. :happy: Your results are amazing. You should be so friggin proud of yourself. You look like a complete different person. You probably feel like it too. Your progress just goes to show that anyone can do anything with dedication & hard work. You are such an inspiration & I am so lucky to call you my friend. Keep doing what you're doing buddy.
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!
  • DannyBoy863
    DannyBoy863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats a great job and it shows. Good luck with the next 90 days.
  • somefitsomefat
    Options

I'm a little over 5'6 and at my heaviest I was 240. When I started MFP 92 days ago, I weighed about 200. I weigh 170 now. So the 92 days equates to 30lbs. My MFP cal recommendation was 1640 and I ate back most of my exercise calories. There were days I went over too. I think running helped accelerate the burn, and I lifted and took in more protein than MFP recommended so I wouldn't catabolize my muscle.

Thanks! That clears it up some. I thought maybe I was way off base with what I was doing. 10lbs a month is still steep but less bonkers than 20+ a month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!