Didn't go to sleep but ate around 12 am .. Help?

Hey, I pulled an all nighter with my friends so we could get ready for our midterm and we ate a meal really late at night. Since it was late and I didn't go to sleep, I don't know if it counts for today or yesterday. What do you think?

Replies

• runnergrlfl
    runnergrlfl Posts: 82 Member
    I count one day from the time I wake up until I get back into bed for the night - regardless of the actual time.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Would it put you over for yesterday? Then make it for today.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Hey, I pulled an all nighter with my friends so we could get ready for our midterm and we ate a meal really late at night. Since it was late and I didn't go to sleep, I don't know if it counts for today or yesterday. What do you think?

Doesn't really matter as it turned instantly to fat, since you ate after 8pm
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member

Truth
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    It doesn't matter, just track it somewhere. Hell you can track half of it for yesterday and half for today if you want.
  • Aihs123
    Aihs123 Posts: 20

Truth

I thought it was instantly turn into fat if I ate too soon before bedtime where my metabolism would slow and store the unused energy as fat, no? But I was awake for a good seven hours after that. Why 8?