Healthy foods?

Options
Hey guys so I'm planning all next week to eat everything HEALTHY
So if anyone could help me think of breakfast, lunch and dinner in healthy options that would be great!
Im going to see if i notice a BIGGER difference then im noticing now, I mean im noticing a different but not as big but then I have cut out junk food but not big dinners which is really annoying but i exercise like all the time!

So if someone could help me think of a breakfast, lunch and dinner to help me and see a difference please comment down below
Thanks Guys!

Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for ideas.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    There are no foods that are particularly unhealthy, and all foods can be enjoyed in moderation. In order to eat the caloricly dense foods in moderate amounts, you want to supplement with whole foods that have more volume and less calories.

There are tons of options for that. Concentrate on whole foods that you prepare yourself so that you can track accurately. I like to cook in large batches and freeze, but I also don't mind eating the same thing over and over again. Focus on lean proteins and veggies with some fruits and grains thrown in. I like to cook up a huge batch of chicken in the crockpot, shred it, and then freeze in individual portions. Then, I'll put it on salad, pulled chicken sandwiches, tacos, in enchiladas, all sorts of things.

For breakfast, eggs are pretty healthy, so you could do scrambled eggs with lots of veggies (bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, spinach, whatever you like) or a breakfast casserole (easy to make and pour into muffin tins and then freeze the individual "muffins" for later).

There are tons of ideas in the recipe section too.
  • teecomwas
    Options
    An easy and tasty breakfast is a EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shake (French Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, Choc. and Strawberry - shake well!!!) (Walmart) and a Dole's fruit cup (peaches, pears, pineapples) (again Walmart). Both are healthy, doesn't kill your calorie intake, and fills you up enough to last till lunch.