How old do I look?

Options

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I see that you are 20 and unfortunately it shows because you think people ONLY talk to your co-worker because of the way they look. It is unfortunate that you're so insecure. Why don't you take the initiative to speak w/your co-workers instead of waiting for them. Also, do nice things for others and it will come back to you.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You're a pretty young girl, maybe 20?

Getting attention isn't always about looks though, it's how you carry yourself, talk to people...show you're confident and comfortable with yourself and others.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are meeting the wrong men?

No one ever hit on me in a bar, the guys who hit on me were usually in the chemistry section of the library!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    isn't that what hotornot.com was made for?? \m/
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    ...like you need to return to 10th grade study hall.
  • DonnaMarie1943
    Options
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    You look like I'm old enough to look like your mother.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    oh geez...
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, you look fine, but you could probably use a hug from your mom and dad. You look about 16 or 17.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    pfft...you're not ugly. But, stick around, the Jawbreaker girls will do a makeover on ya so you can hang out with the cool girls.

edit: I'm ashamed I know that movie lol
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    I think you're really pretty.
  • cholepapi
    cholepapi Posts: 79
    Options
    Oh my. Your not ugly!!!!! If those guys don't hit on you it's probably just because your not their type. You are Not ugly!!!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You look about 18-22.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Wait, you think you're ugly because guys hit on your friends, and not you? So to be pretty, you must be hit on? This is seriously flawed thinking, and will take you nowhere good in life, placing your self-value on how hard men try to get in your pants. :noway:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    cut your bangs
    wear less eyeliner
    speak very little
    smile like this pic

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122882318@N08/13741073814/

BAM! You'll have 3 date invites by month end.

Also you are probably 25 but passing for 19 because of your hairstyle and make up. Once you get that revamped you'll probably get the kind of guys you want.
  • blunderball
    blunderball Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would find it very difficult to have a conversation with you with your hair hanging in your face like that. It appears that you are trying to hide. Why would a guy hit on a girl that doesn't want to be seen?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, you look fine, but you could probably use a hug from your mom and dad. You look about 16 or 17.

^ That. Do you have permission to be using your mom's computer?
  • mailroomclerk
    Options
    This is a really weird post.

You look not a day over 84.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Sorry, But I think I would put you in the "jail bait" category which may be why people aren't hitting on you. I've seen my guy friends hit on women they thought might be old enough only to find out the girl was still in high school. AWKWARD!!!! So ya know a lot of people avoid the whole possibility.

Personally I get really uncomfortable with random strangers hitting on me. Never learned how to handle it, just turned bright red and walk away. Classy, I know.

Also you don't look "over weight," maybe some toning, but I don't have your stats. The angle that you have taken your pictures at combined with the eye make up and wide, close-lipped smile have serial murderer written all over it. Sorry, just a little brutal honesty. Someone else said #4 pic on flikr was best, and I agree.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Wait, you think you're ugly because guys hit on your friends, and not you? So to be pretty, you must be hit on? This is seriously flawed thinking, and will take you nowhere good in life, placing your self-value on how hard men try to get in your pants. :noway:

+1