Will this effect my weight loss?

Options
Will drinking Juice instead of water effect my weight loss if i stay uner my calorie deficit?

Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much sugar is in it, sugar turns to fat...I would say drink more water and maybe one juice a day and then take yourself off to every day...ect....
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    As long as you are still within your calorie goals, drinking juice should not affect your weight loss.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    As long as you are still within your calorie goals, drinking juice should not affect your weight loss.

This.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much sugar is in it, sugar turns to fat...I would say drink more water and maybe one juice a day and then take yourself off to every day...ect....

Not so much. Calories in, calories out. Sugar doesn't just magically turn into fat.

OP, drinking juice won't hurt you if you fit it into your calorie goal. Personally I don't like to drink my calories when in a deficit because those calories don't fill me up.

Rigger
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

This ^^

Though you will likely find it much easier to stay within your goals if you drink less juice and more water. Even mixing them half and half would cut the calories by half. Drinking your calories just means you get to eat less.