This week's gonna be rough

Options
I am coordinating a week-long training event and every breakfast and lunch is "catered". I am the one in charge of ordering the food, so at least I can make sure there is something healthy to eat, but the hard part is staying strong and avoiding the unhealthy/fattening/high calorie foods that are also there for the taking....

I keep telling myself, there will be more food, this isn't the last time i'll get a chance to eat these foods!

Replies

• truckerchic
    truckerchic Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep your phone handy if your using the app look up the food that may be tempting you at the moment. Seeing how many calories are in there changes my mind...good luck
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Ooh, that was me last week. I ordered the food, but sadly they didn't have many healthy options. I managed not to gain by not eating everything they provided during the lunches (though I did eat the desserts because they were just sitting there in front of me) and choosing water or tea over the soda and juice provided. You can do it!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    the problem is the food is just so heavy! i had a small piece of chicken, a salad w/ just a couple small spoons of dressing, and half of a slice of pizza... i've got 200 calories left for the day :( at least I'll get some exercise calories later, but i really need to be careful... might just have to bring in my own lunches this week.