Heart Rate Monitors

Options
I ordered a HRM off of Amazon, I went with a Polar, but just realized I ordered the Polar FT7 MEN'S Heart Rate Monitor and I am clearly a woman... will this make a difference or is it just a men's "size"??

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    The Style of the watch will be a little bigger like a mens watch compared to a womans, other than that there will be no difference.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    AAAHHHH I want one so bad! But i can't justify spending $100 on one! So i asked Santa:tongue:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    It wont matter...you have to input your information manually (height, weight, female, male) and all that
  • IRun24
    IRun24 Posts: 30
    Options
    No difference in software, but if you have small wrists like me, it will be next to impossible to wear. The watch face on a women's HR monitor is often too large and makes it very uncomfortable for me to bend my wrist at all, a men's size would only be larger and more cumbersome. You can only try it on to see how it fits though!
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OK PHEW! I will have to see about the fit, I haven't been known to have "small" wrists, but I am just glad the information will process correctly :-) Thanks!