kickboxing and boxing work out DVD's

Options
Can anyone reccomend a good kickboxing DVD work out?
Other than Tae Bo?

Or a boxing DVD.
I am going to need a good punching routine. One that will get my heart rate going. After my foot surgery I wont be able to do much on the lower body.

The kickboxing one is for now, boxing for post op.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam incorporates a lot of boxing type movement and it gets your heartrate up pretty good. I just injured my ankle pretty bad over the weekend and I am going to do Turbo Jam tonight but only do the upper body stuff so as not to insure my ankle any more.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I second Turbo Jam. I am also Turbo Kick certified which is like Turbo Jam only much much more intense. If you go onto www.turbokick.com you can look at Chalene's training days and you can train for a day to become either a pro or instructor. If you are pro, then you learn proper form and technique in the class but you also can get the DVD's delivered to your house.

I like Turbo much better than Tae Bo. I have all of them at the house and use Turbo Kick at least 3 days a week. When I was less fit I used Turbo Jam with weighted hand gloves.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    bas rutten's mma workout. You can download it :)
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree Turbo Jam is the best! A great workout and its a lot of fun...one of my favorite workouts!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any others, but I like 10 Minute Solution, KnockOut Body. Five different work outs, and mine came with wrist weights.