running or T25?

Options
fiske03
fiske03 Posts: 1 Member
I am getting ready to start round 2 of a weight loss challenge. In order to have the most success with pounds lost would it be more beneficial to jog on the treadmill or to begin T25 focus workout I am looking to obtain the best results in a timely manner. Thanks in advance..

Replies

• fitpanda77
    Options
    Hi. I recommend T25. It is a full body workout. I love running, but T25 is awesome! In 25 minutes you can get GREAT results.

I will be starting Beta on Monday.

Have you ever done a Beachbody program?
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I would do both-- the combination of cardio and t25 is amazing =)
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I would do both-- the combination of cardio and t25 is amazing =)

Just came here to say this ^^
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've been incorporating T25 here and there into my weekly routine, I would recommend it over running. Though running is great cardio it stops at that. If your looking for more results you will surely get it with T25 as it does have cardio workouts but it also includes more dynamic cardio and weight lifting into it.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I do T25 only - but lots of people i know add running twice a week.
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start round 2 of a weight loss challenge. In order to have the most success with pounds lost would it be more beneficial to jog on the treadmill or to begin T25 focus workout I am looking to obtain the best results in a timely manner. Thanks in advance..

both and a sufficient calorie deficit from nutrition.