Just Had baby number TWO :) Looking for Inspiration

Options
Hey Everyone!

On Monday my new beautiful baby boy turned one month :) ... We also have a gorgeous 8 year old daughter :) I'm hoping to find some friends with similar circumstances in regards to weight/height/goals/children etc ...

I am 5'6 and currently 182lbs

Hoping to connect with some active ladies, and inspire and motivate one another to reach our goals quickly and happily !

talk soon!
Michelle

Replies

• chunli84
    chunli84 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started at 182 like you last on March 20th.I am looking for friends to motivate me, Im an active duty soldier that was injured overseas and am trying to lose some weight I gained while on bed rest. Im at 170 currently, my goal is to get to my normal size 150. If you check out pics on I have my current photo next to my before photo. That's where I want to be.I have always been pretty in shape but I allowed myself to gain since last summer I'm eager to get it back off by the 4th of July.
  • georgiefear
    georgiefear Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think when you're a mom (especially with a newborn!) it's hard to find those few minutes for yourself. How about committing to show up and log every day so you stay aware of your intake?
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a few inches shorter but my goal is 135 (larger frame). I have 50 to go myself! Feel free to add me and we can knock it out together!