Success! (the redux)

Options

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Oh my, wow. I hadn't been here for your initial story, which is amazing in itself. But how you bounced back from this medical trauma is really what shows how awesome you are. I wish you all the best in your continued recovery and thanks for bringing your smiling, positive attitude to us today.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome!
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story :) Brought a tear to my eye and a smile to my face!
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Incredible story! Thank you for sharing!!! I am totally jealous of your arms - how did you get them so toned??!! Please share your arm routine!!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing... One of the best success stories I've heard... Thank you so much for sharing this :)
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing job!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    That is 10000000% amazing thank you for sharing your story
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie, I'm now crying.

You've done an amazing job, both with your getting fit and with getting better. That's true inspiration.

Congratulations on your progress and your engagement. :flowerforyou:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    The word "inspirational" gets thrown around a lot here.

But this woman has earned it. 100%.

Agreed!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    WOW just wow. Not only an inspiration for fitness and weight loss but of perseverance through incredibly tough times. A great example of hope as well of what seems like an amazing relationship through it all. Congratulations on your success so far and with your strength and will power I'm sure you don't even need a wish of good luck for the future!
  • akaar78
    akaar78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Truly you are my star.......ITs so inspiring to read about your success ......such a incredible motivation ....
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are amazing and unstoppable. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    *hugs* You are an amazing lady!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    superbrillantheadofthedepartmentangryporcupine doctor

Are we watching House?

But in all seriousness, this is an amazing story.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I follow this story for the whole year you were going through it and every day I'm in awe of how far you have come. It shows what determination and persistence can do. You truly are one of the most inspiring people I've had a chance to interact with. Congratulations!
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    SO proud and SO amazed by you Cory! I am so honored to be counted among your friends on here. You are my personal hero and I mean that absolutely 100% whole-heartedly. You are the most incredibly strong and inspiring person I know. Love you gorgeous lady!!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement and your success in recovery! Your strength and determination are inspiring!
    Thank you for sharing your story!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspiring, good luck in the future!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!