• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I can offer you a hand... or two
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I can offer you a hand... or two

Was wondering when this would come into play.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    If you have boob sticking out of the top of your sports bra, you don't have a big enough cup. Maybe trying going a size down and a cup size up. I find that a regular bra and a sport bra work well for me and I'm a 44DDD (hopefully that will start shrinking as I lose more weight :grumble: ).
  • socialdchic
    socialdchic Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I literally bought the biggest they had and as I said I couldnt special order one atm :(
    If you have boob sticking out of the top of your sports bra, you don't have a big enough cup. Maybe trying going a size down and a cup size up. I find that a regular bra and a sport bra work well for me and I'm a 44DDD (hopefully that will start shrinking as I lose more weight :grumble: ).
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have been able to do more with just a regular bra with a sports bra over it. I also like that the regular bra keeps my boobs from touching each other a bit so it is not as hot with the sweat pool built up in there. My biggest problem is doing certain movements properly. A quick example is push ups or a lower plank (on your elbows). I can't get as low as I need to because my boobs are on the ground. (36G) any thoughts?

My sister used to do this and felt like it was effective (regular bra with sports bra over it). No answer for the plank question!