Arm Jigglies?

Options
What is the best way to get rid of arm jigglies? (That gross arm flap that flaps you in the face when you wave.)

Replies

• twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz had a guest last week he is a chorographer named Stepp Stewart and the episode was called Banish the Bat Wings. He has a cardio dance DVD out and I am planning on ordering it. Look up Dr. Oz. and type in stepp stewart under the search. and click on the show. This guy has a lot of energy.
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz had a guest last week he is a chorographer named Stepp Stewart and the episode was called Banish the Bat Wings. He has a cardio dance DVD out and I am planning on ordering it. Look up Dr. Oz. and type in stepp stewart under the search. and click on the show. This guy has a lot of energy.

OMG LOL bat wings that is so cute....especially with Halloween coming up!:laugh:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Strength training!!!!!

You can get some weights, and if you don't have any you can get some resistance bands. You can also do body weight exercises such as push ups and chair dips.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Chair dips and tricep extensions.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    It's mostly triceps but working your biceps will help some too. I've found the bench dips to be most effective by far, try varying how deep you go, how quickly, etc.