Hello there! :)

cococandyland
cococandyland Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there :) My name is Miriam, I'm 20 and I'm really tired of putting myself down several times a day, because of my body. I'm sick of the feeling of being trapped in a body that's too big for myself. I guess a lot of people feel the same way as me, that's why I hope this will help, for support and for motivation :) Oh and I'm from Norway, if it matters :P

I wanna be healthy, happy and proud of my body. I'm twenty.. I should be excited about my future, love my life and love myself. That's why I can't accept this anymore.

So feel free to talk to me, I would love to chat to people that can help motivate! It looks like you guys have a lot of successful stories.. maybe I can have one of my own? :)

Have a great day! I'm really looking forward to this! :)

Replies

• Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    "I wanna be healthy, happy and proud of my body. I'm twenty.. I should be excited about my future, love my life and love myself. That's why I can't accept this anymore. "

I also just jumped in and already have seen great results just because of the help of myfitnesspal. I feel the same as you do and I'm sure that this will help you a lot.
This discussion has been closed.