Ladies: Lionidas or Legolas?

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Leonidas. If those are my ony 2 choices....but if you want to make it interesting, please accpet my substitution of Achilles (Brad) in Troy. SIGH..................dreamy....:blushing: :smooched: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Legolas
    but I do think Gerard Butler was hotter in PS I Love You, especially when he was singing with the guitar.

Agreed 100%... I am a LOTR fan(atic?), and hated the 300 so I pick Legolas...

But I really pick Sawyer. :P

Sawyer.jpg
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Leonidas......'s wife!!!! :)
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Leonidas......'s wife!!!! :)

LOL, way to get in on the topic!!!:laugh:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    If Brad Pitt were in the mix from his role as Achilles in Troy, he would still come 2nd to Leonidas; for me.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Which would you prefer?

Okay...I have no idea who Lionidas or Legolas are so when I read the subject line and post, I assumed you were looking at baby names! LOL! Never would've guessed they're movie characters!

Edit : And I did think they were odd baby names but figured they must mean something to you :ohwell:
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Which would you prefer?

Okay...I have no idea who Lionidas or Legolas are so when I read the subject line and post, I assumed you were looking at baby names! LOL! Never would've guessed they're movie characters!

Edit : And I did think they were odd baby names but figured they must mean something to you :ohwell:

Good point, no pictures... Here we go. =]

Legolas played by Orlando Bloom - Lord of the Rings

characters_legolas_800.jpg

Leonidas played by Gerard Butler - 300

300.jpg
  • edorice
    Options
    This is a bit more tasty.

300-Leonidas-B.jpg
  • edorice