Ready to get serious..

Options
This site was referred to me by a friend. I only recently joined and am loving the site already! Very easy to use and that's what I need. Something simple. I'd like to get back to fighting weight! LOL. 10 pounds that's what I'd like to lose and I will. It's time...50 is coming sooner than I want it to and I'd like to be a "feeling good about myself" 50.

I'm the mother of 2 boys. 21 and 15 and work full time in the legal field.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You should find it pretty easy to lose ten pounds with these tools! I've lost 12 in three months and have a lot more to go, but this site has proved invaluable. Don't forget to take your measurements. Even if a week or two goes by without you seeming to lose, the measurements will remind you of how well you really are doing.

Good luck!

Christabeltoria
  • dmcbeauty
    Options
    Thank you christabeltoria. :)
    I hope to be held accountable!
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • tiffnday
    tiffnday Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started this program a few day's ago and I have already lost 2 pounds. I like it so much I told two of my friends.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. I am new too and with the big birthday approaching, I am also ready to get serious and get rid of the 30lbs that has been hanging around for the last six years. Add me as a friend if you like!
  • missclaudia
    Options
    Good luck D, you can do it!