When you see friends under eating...

Options
2»

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it helps to keep in mind some people might not be the average height, too - people around 5 feet may or may not need less than the recommended allowance..... if it's a friend, and I see they've dipped below their norm, I'll ask (maybe they had a tough day, aren't feeling well, etc..... I know when I've had a day like that, knowing someone cares and notices makes a world of difference), but I try VERY hard to not come across as judgemental or accusing....... who knows if I've succeeded at that or not, though? :ohwell:

It's nice that you care - some people welcome that, some don't...... all of us here have our own journeys....

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    all you can do is tell them and hope they listen ..... i was in that boat .... this frist week 16 lbs and then i though eat less work out more loss more lbs.... when i was doing 700 cal and 1000 cals a day and workout like a mad man... the next week 2 lbs ... i was floored .. what???? why ????? i read and read the internet ... what am i doing wrong ????? and i see im putting my body in

Starvation mode is a state in which the body is responding to prolonged periods of low caloric intake levels. During short periods of caloric abstinence, the human body will burn primarily free fatty acids from body fat stores. After prolonged periods of starvation the body has depleted its body fat.

so i went back eatting my 2000 cal and sometimes more and workout the same and now the 3th week 9.6 lbs lost
    have to tell your body its ok lets lose the weight ....