Brand new here

LoriAnne1999
LoriAnne1999 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this program and looking forward to finding out more about what goes on here. Would love to find friends who would like to share their journey and experiences and ups and downs along the way. Say hello. *S* My name is Lori Anne from California. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Welcome! This website is fantastic and the support is so helpful.
  • Welcome this is a great site. Lots of help from your fellow MFPs. And you can comment as much or as little as you like. Good luck in the future.
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    I started last month and found this site to be amazing...check out the message boards for motivation and support, there are many monthly challenges and different groups you can meet on these boards...hope you find what you are looking for and good luck!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm new here too. I've been trying to "start" losing weight for ages but I've lacked the motivation to stick to it. So hopefully this will help me :)
  • Welcome, I am fairly new too but I am getting so much inspiration from this site. I have finally decided I need to lose weight for me and not anyone else and love reading about other people's journeys. Good luck to you!!!
  • Lori, I joined a little over one week ago and I have already lost five pound. The food log has been my biggest help. I had/have been eating way to many calories. Good luck and you will find great friend to help you on this site. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
This discussion has been closed.