Reboot

jamezln
jamezln Posts: 182 Member
After not really ever taking it that serious, it's changed. I've been here a while and never really got into it. Seems now I can't stop. Good to be back.

Replies

• jamezln
    alrighty then lol....
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    I welcome back. This is my 2nd go round and I'm doing much better this time. I'm learning portion control and counting calories. Not eating sugar or much bread. I treated myself to potatoes, Potatoe salad, and scalloped potatoes, but the portions were very small. Good luck!!!
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Welcome back. I too have just started back. Been off for a bit sorting out health issues. Just got back to gym recently. Now to get the nutrition back under control and keep it that way. Less weight = less stress on the body and the joints. Good luck.
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome Back! I'm back again after about 5 mths off the bandwagon, but I'm more determined than ever. Taking it one day at a time!! Small mini goals and trying to be consistent so it will become a habit.
  • jamezln
    Thanks. :) I personally have been dealing with some health issues. It seems that when certain things happen it's almost (in my mind) certain doom so in goes the towel. The bad thing is that I know almost everything can be made better with the proper nutrition. Luckily so far, or as I think, I have almost broken the cycle.