Should I stay or should I go now?

TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
If I go, there will be trouble; If I stay, it will be double.

I'm trying to care about all these posts, but it doesn't show. It's not my fault. My daughter told me it's because I never smile and my face doesn't register emotion. So, her and my wife bought me a special watch last year. It doesn't just tell time..it monitors my pulse rate, blood pressure and biorhythms, so people can tell if I care or not.

Wait a second. Let me check my Givaphukometer now. It's registering Zero. Well. There you go, then.

Replies

• FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    What is your secret to not showing emotion? Is there a zap-collar of some sort? I've been compared to a cartoon/anime character with my expressions, life's difficult :sad:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    I think you should stay. However, it might be better if you go. These options really do Clash.
  • TheRoadDog
    What is your secret to not showing emotion? Is there a zap-collar of some sort? I've been compared to a cartoon/anime character with my expressions, life's difficult :sad:

When I try to smile, my daughter says I look like a serial killer.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member

Maybe she meant "cereal" killer! Peanut butter Captn Crunch, Raisin Bran, Coco Puffs............

Edited to ask: is your middle name Wayne?
  • FoxBean

Those are the best smiles, creeptastic!
  • TheRoadDog

Maybe she meant "cereal" killer! Peanut butter Captn Crunch, Raisin Bran, Coco Puffs............

Edited to ask: is your middle name Wayne?

I have a brother named Wayne. Does that count?
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Now the song is stuck in my head. Thank you! :smile: :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog

Could be worse. The other day I started whistling "If I only Had a Brain" from the Wizard of Oz. Took a couple days to forget about it.

Oh, shlt....it's back. Never Mind.
  • FoxBean

Could be worse. The other day I started whistling "If I only Had a Brain" from the Wizard of Oz. Took a couple days to forget about it.

Oh, shlt....it's back. Never Mind.

I had Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang songs stuck in my head not too long ago...pretty sure that is worse...
  • TheRoadDog

I had Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang songs stuck in my head not too long ago...pretty sure that is worse...

I hear voice too, sometimes.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Stay
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Wanna piss off a bunch of folks... Get on an elevator and whistle... Its a small world...
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    There is one song that is the worst song ever to get stuck in your head and just thinking about it has now gotten it in there- I wont even say it's name it's so bad.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    There is one song that is the worst song ever to get stuck in your head and just thinking about it has now gotten it in there- I wont even say it's name it's so bad.

I understand your pain because "It's a small world after all"
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

the Barney song?

sub-square-barney.gif
  • JayyBake
    JayyBake Posts: 8 Member
    hey
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member

the Barney song?

sub-square-barney.gif

I have grown immune to kids music.

it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYZBVbifh8