It's not fair!

Options
2»

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about food choices. Some are just not worth it. Hubby bought some Little Debbie snack cakes last week. There were 5 in the box, and when he got one for him (it was the last one) my 12 year old daughter said she didn't get one. In trying to figure out which of the other 2 kids ate more than they were supposed to (1 for each of us, though I didn't want any) my 12 year old reads the box and said: its 320 calories. I know Mama didn't eat it! I do enjoy treats but 320 calories for a little bit of sugar and flour: no thanks!

I did enjoy an egg roll the other night. It fit into my calories, and was awesome! First fried food I've had in a while! I used to not like egg rolls.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note about your reduced fat preference. More often than not reduced fat products will have higher sodium content which can lead to your body holding on to more water weight. Just some food for thought and congrats on your loss.
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    LOL I would smack my DH for bringing Little Debbie snack cakes into our house. Those things are like Kryptonite :devil: