Women's Bathrooms.

Options
KatieLouWho19
KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
Recently our private bathroom at work has been taken away due to construction - so we are having to use the public restrooms...

Why the heck are SOME women so disgusting?!

Urine on the seats, other unmentionable things on the seats, disgusting smells (which some people can't help... I don't have this issue), not able to put their feminine products in the correct location, unable to use toilet paper properly, have no idea how to use the toilet seat cover thingies, etc etc...

It just baffles me. I DESPISE using public restrooms and with drinking mass amounts of water a day it REALLLLLY sucks...

I just don't understand how one can MISS the biiiiig hole in the toilet and NOT clean up afterwards...

UGHHh!! NAssstttyyyy!!

Replies

• ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I just mentioned this to my co-worker the other day. Women can be so "unclassy" !! It disgusts me! We need to be "LADIES" Ladies! Keep your HYGEINE in check! Stop being nasty and take control of who you are! I never touch anything unless there is a paper towel in hand and seat covers are a miracle!!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I thought you women hovered over the seats of public toilets?
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options

That's probably why they get pee all over the seat. And of course pee on the seat provides motivation to hover.

This madness won't end unless some of them are willing to break the cycle. :bigsmile:
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    same here
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Thank you....I needed to save lunch calories since I'm planning a big dinner! :ohwell:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtvohaajxo1rpc5kho1_500.gif
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Thank you....I needed to save lunch calories since I'm planning a big dinner! :ohwell:

Lmfaooo!!!!
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

Still don't wanna hover over a urine (or otherwise) covered seat....
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You're disgusted?! I had to clean those damned things for a living!!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Ironic that this subject came up after I just used the restrooms here at work and some one, some how, left a turd on the toilet seat...

Now how the hell did you do that... and wwhhyy!!!??

I work in and office full of women and usually they restroom stays clean for the most part...

but some one wanted to show us a talent trick or something!?

yuck....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

I think that's quite disgusting personally as it often results in a little splash of urine on the seat which of course these "too good for the toilet" ladies don't clean up.

I'll just hold it if the restroom is that awful. I am sort of picky. When traveling I have specific places I look for because their facilities tend to be cleaner than most.

That said, I share my restroom at work with one other person - my boss, as she's the only other female employee. Fortunately we both know how to handle things so there are no issues.

I worked in a large office once where there were surprisingly few issues despite mostly females in the office but ONE TIME there was a tiny smear of poo on the seat from someone using the toilet (ALSO could have possibly been a visitor to the building even though we had relatively few) and my supervisor at the time made all of the women (professional adult women) line up and go into the bathroom and then we got a mini-lecture on housekeeping. So. Tacky.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    When I was in management, the cleaning ladies would always complain to me about the women's bathroom. They said by far the women are worse than men.
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Ironic that this subject came up after I just used the restrooms here at work and some one, some how, left a turd on the toilet seat...

Now how the hell did you do that... and wwhhyy!!!??

I work in and office full of women and usually they restroom stays clean for the most part...

but some one wanted to show us a talent trick or something!?

yuck....

OMG. I can't. I used to work at WalMart ---- I almost cried everytime I had to pee while working. I went in and the spot where people are supposed to have a bag for their female trash - there was a full turd just sitting inside the box.... WTHECK!??!? How do you even put that there?!!?!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    When I was in management, the cleaning ladies would always complain to me about the women's bathroom. They said by far the women are worse than men.

I've heard this too. When he was in high school, my nephew used to clean the showers and restrooms at a VERY exclusive tennis club (thousands of dollars to join) and he said the men's were pretty clean and required about 15 min/day and then he spent 60-90 minutes every morning cleaning the ladies' facilities. He is now a former recon Marine and jokes that he never saw anything worse than those tennis club ladies rooms.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yup, love when women leave their period all over the toilet seat :angry: