I was wandering, which can be a bad thing

Options
2»

Replies

• cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Just an interesting aspect when one goes from the basement to the penthouse, what happens when the other wants to stay in the basement.

The thought that weight or other shallow classifications of people cause them to either be "in the basement" or "the penthouse" is foreign to me.

I love my partner for who he is. For how he cares for me, for the times he makes me laugh, for his very way of being and his lightening intelligence. His weight does not come in to the equation. Do I want him to be happy and healthy? Of course! That is part of love. Will I leave him if he does not achieve this? Of course not! That is part of love too.

That being said, my partner is ridiculously active despite being overweight and he is also tackling our dietary issues with me.
    Very good response as well as many others. Thanks for sharing. I love the fact my wife loves me for me. I may have a problem with the me at times but I know I can fix me. I trust my wife deeply and for those who have assumed any thing diffirent above, it just doesn't matter because it is not you I am going home to.