Just not hungry anymore

Options
Anyone just not hungry anymore? I've been at this since January and have had a good weight loss. I consistently keep my calories at 1200, and aim to burn at least 500 daily. I do not eat back my calories. I have a desk job and between work and my commute, I sit on my behind for up to 10 hours per day, hence keeping calories low and trying to burn as much as possible. Now that I am into the 4th month of my lifestyle change, I am finding that I am just not hungry anymore. I eat because I know I have to, but I really don't feel hungry except first thing in the morning. I do eat at mealtime because I know I need to, although most days I don't feel like it.

Anyone else? How are you dealing with it?

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    well not eating back exercise calories puts you at 700 net a day which is exceptionally unhealthy....

hunger is not a good indicator of what your body needs for fuel....

People who are in a famine situation get to a point where their body does not have regular hunger signals as well...

I eat 1700 calories a day and the one time I wasn't hungry and ate 1195...I paid for days...dizzy, tired, lethargic etc...I wont do it again.

As well by eating such low calories you are losing muscle and fat, not getting enough macro and micro nutrients in daily and will not like where you end up...even if you get to goal weight ....
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    After you undereat for long enough, your body stops sending hunger signals. It's not a good sign.

I would suggest that it's probably time to use a less aggressive deficit.