Replies

• jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Tattoooooooooos!!!!
  • Meredith8684
    Meredith8684 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I like to reward myself with health or fitness equipment or clothes. New wireless headphones for running/bike rides, new sports bras as I'm getting smaller, one reward was a fitbit aria scale, which I love (that was a BIG REWARD!). I used to do rewards every 10 pounds, but I'm starting to do them every 5. Some of the rewards are new running socks, so they aren't big, but they're still really nice to enjoy.
  • kstand0053
    kstand0053 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love this topic. Because I use to reward myself with food alot. So now, I am aware of it, and I don'd do it any more!
    I could NEVER EVER reward myself by spending money (getting new clothes...etc)!! LOL It is comical and painful for me,( these things are expensive!) Therefore my reward is NO CLEANING!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I mean those dishes can pile up, it will not hurt me!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I give myself 10 points
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I once read a book (Fiction) about a woman losing weight, and she bought herself an empty charm bracelet at the beginning then for every stone or half stone, she bought a charm, then the weight of the bracelet getting heavier reminded her of how much she had achieved :)
    This seems like a nice idea :)
  • telepneff
    telepneff Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Focus on small, attainable goals. Every time you work out, put a dollar into a jar. When you reach one of your goals, take the money and buy yourself a new workout outfit, new shoes or take a class you've been wanting to try.

I love this idea! I am going to start doing this on my next workout.
  • SkinnieCheryl
    Options
    ^Genius! Started mine today!
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My goals are at 10 pound intervals and my rewards are a wide range to include:
    - workout equipment
    - running shoes
    -getting hair done
    - skydiving
    -tattoo (once I hit my gial weight)
  • KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am getting a necklace chain, for every 10 pounds I lose I put a pretty blue and pink bead on the chain. After I hit my final goal I can walk around wearing the necklace. I get to watch the necklace grow as the pounds drop.
  • Phoenxyx79
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!

I am thinking about getting a Pandora bead for some of my victories. I also want to plan a trip with my husband when I reach my goal. I do love the idea of the pedi's, exercise is hard on the tootsies...lol

Keep the ideas flowing!!! :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I buy workouts on Groupon. Like kayaking, or acrobat classes. Or I reward my hard work with registering for runs. Keeps me motivated and happy
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Right now with my smaller goals I get one or two of these:

- New top or pants (since my clothes are all getting too big)
    - New shoes
    - Workout gear

Once I hit my goal weight:

- tattoo
    - New jewelry from my husband (hoping for the necklace I have had my eye on for the last few months)
    - Vacation to Hawaii (already booked for December)