Do you notice a difference?

Options
Veganvibesss
Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
I know my body's disgusting please don't put me down because i already know that and im working hard to change that.
Id just like to know if you see a difference between last weeks photo and this weeks photo..
ive lost weight but i don't have a measuring tape to know if ive also lost inches, i feel like i did but i want to know if im just seeing things or if anyone else can see it too
thanks and sorry again for the grossness of my body.. soon it wont look this way.
http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/aubreyrose666/media/weightloss_zps03a1dbde.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Keep up what you're doing and take pics every week if that's what helps you see and what motivates you. :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Don't call your body disgusting. :heart:

I can totally see a difference. Good job and keep up the great work!
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow yes I definitely see a difference. How much have you lost?!
  • Veganvibesss
    Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thanks to everyone! wow im soo happy now i thought i was just seeing things :P
    ive lost 5 pounds since last week :)
  • janedoughxvx
    Options
    I can definitely see a change, well done! But don't put yourself down. Your body is beautiful. Body acceptance at any size is a very important step in your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is definitely a difference! Great job!

Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all on this journey together. :flowerforyou:
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    There is a major difference! You have definitely lost inches overall. And you do not look disgusting at all. Beautiful job!
  • pammypurple
    pammypurple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    There's a definite difference. Don't get disheartened.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    There is quite a difference! whatever you are doing is working! keep it up!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    no one should put you down, and neither should you. you can see a difference. Your hard work is paying off so keep it up.
    Practice saying nice things about yourself. Good luck. x
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a great difference in a week! Major loss in the upper part of your stomach..and you probably lost more elsewhere as well. WTG!

Also don't berate your body. It does what you ask of it. Know that its not perfect...probably will never be in your eyes..because there is always something you will want to change...but you are very pretty and you should tell yourself that!

I don't tell many people what I do for me to feel better about how I look. I started this weight loss at 359 lbs. And honestly I was disgusted with how I looked..yet I knew how to flatter my body with outfits..instead of stripping down and taking pics..what did I do. I got lingerie in my size and snapped pics at flattering angles. Granted I probably should have done the general ones that I can put on the Success threads...but I guess we will have to go with fully dressed pics of me that friends took out and about for that...LOL

I did so at 30 lbs. down and 50 lbs. I'm now at 102 down..and I bought new outfits for the pics..I just haven't done them yet. I am about to get on that...I still have a long way to go.

But my reason for doing that is so I feel and look sexy/pretty at every weight...I look at the pics and think how pretty I looked instead of hating them. I also can compare myself to my old self..and still be happy with where I am at now.

<<<Profile pic is my public 100 lb. down pic ;)
  • labtechmike
    Options
    I know my body's disgusting please don't put me down because i already know that and im working hard to change that.
    Id just like to know if you see a difference between last weeks photo and this weeks photo..
    ive lost weight but i don't have a measuring tape to know if ive also lost inches, i feel like i did but i want to know if im just seeing things or if anyone else can see it too
    thanks and sorry again for the grossness of my body.. soon it wont look this way.
    http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/aubreyrose666/media/weightloss_zps03a1dbde.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Your stomach is defiantly smaller great job!!!
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Its awesome! and your body is not disgusting! stop putting your self down! you are amazing :) you need to tell yourself this everyday! :) Congrats on the weight loss so far! its hard but Feels amazing to do :)
  • bevelles
    bevelles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YES! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOUR NOT SEEING THINGS!:flowerforyou: (im not trying to pic your picture apart and please dont take this the wrong way) you can definetly see that the upper part of your tummy has decreased and if you look closely at your stretch marks on your belly in the first picture and compare it to the second there is less space between them which proves a decrease in your tummy :smile: Be proud! You are doing great!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    what is going on here with all the forums with people begging for positive reinforcement?? histrionic??

You look wonderful! yes we can see a difference as you can also...if you body is disgusting to you seek professional help!!! You said you know you lost weight ..a measuring tape is a dollar...get one..Sorry, but way too many of these self centered forums
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    what is going on here with all the forums with people begging for positive reinforcement?? histrionic??

You look wonderful! yes we can see a difference as you can also...if you body is disgusting to you seek professional help!!! You said you know you lost weight ..a measuring tape is a dollar...get one..Sorry, but way too many of these self centered forums

whats wrong with some positive reinforcement now and then
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options

whats wrong with some positive reinforcement now and then

Not a thing, just seems to be a pattern..my bad...please continue...You also look great:):wink:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. :) You're doing a great job.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Your body is not disgusting. I don't know where you got that from. You are losing so keep up the good work. This site is here for motivation!
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Your body is not disgusting--it is a work in progress! Congratulations on the loss in both inches and weight. :D