I just wanna ****ing quit

Options
13»

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Quitting will definitely help you reach your weight loss goals..... said no one ever.

Stop with the pity party and 1) Keep doing what you've been doing to lose 19 lbs, 2) Seek out some counseling and3) Let the 'skinny' girls eat what they want, it's their body not yours.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Quitting will definitely help you reach your weight loss goals..... said no one ever.

Stop with the pity party and 1) Keep doing what you've been doing to lose 19 lbs, 2) Seek out some counseling and3) Let the 'skinny' girls eat what they want, it's their body not yours.

This person deserves a medal.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    There are so many factors that aren't stated. How tall are you? According to your ticker on your profile you weigh like 160 lbs? Therefore 19 lbs since January is pretty good. Why are you so emotional? Is Aunt Flo visiting? Would make sense with a 3 lb gain.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i read the OP....then i read her profile.

then i read both again.

i dont see a troll here, i see a girl who has some very poor feelings about her body.

OP, your progress is quite something, however this whole weight loss thing will not be linear.
    expect fluctuations.

patience is so key to your success in this. stick with it.

dont worry so much about what others are able to do.

you say you are "pretty good" at logging. are you weighing/measuring your food?
    what type of exercising are you doing? how much of it?
    you say you have a cheat day once a week....is it a 10,000calorie cheat day? 6,000?
    all these things will matter.

how many calories are you shooting for every day?
    where did you get that number?

if this is all just some psych game for school, or trolling, you got me. oh well.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    why give up now you've already came so far 19 p
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Hi There! My name is Farrah and I found your post come up on my fitness pal page. I was wondering if maybe you were interested in discussing your fitness and health goals with me. I'm a Health Coach with Herbalife and also a part time Zumba Instructor and I've lost a lot of weight in the past 4 years, and especially within the last 2 months. I don't know if you have ever heard of Herbalife, but with their products, I have lost since Febuary 4th a total of 22 lbs!! Of course you have to eat clean along with the program, but you can still eat things that taste great but you have to be committed to being accountable for what you eat. If you are really serious about losing weight, feel free to contact me at farraziene@gmail.com - my herbalife website is www.goherbalife.com/farrah

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Farrah
    Strong first post.:yawn: She can be "serious" about losing weight without an MLM program and being put on autoship. Please refer back to the forum rules about advertising oneself on the site.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
This discussion has been closed.