Healthy suggestions for tortilla wraps.

Options
I'm looking for some healthy suggestions for tortilla wraps. My husband regularly has chicken enchiladas - they're his favourite dish - but i'd like something healthier to put in my tortillas.
any suggestions?

Replies

• eisdog
    eisdog Posts: 2
    Options
    THIS IS A GREAT ONE: THROW A CHICKEN BREAST ON THE BARBQUE. CHOP IT UP, MIX WITH CHOPPED ROASTED RED PEPPER, A GREEN OF YOUR CHOICE, (I LIKE ARRUGALA BECAUSE IT IS PEPPERY) SUBSTITUTE LO FAT YOGURT FOR MAYO, ADD A TBSP OF YOUR FAVOURITE SEEDS AND WRAP AWAY.
  • boobooguy
    Options
    I found a "martha" recipe that I want to try and its muenster cheese,turkey and apple quesadillas. You can find the recipe online .Im going to try it tonite!
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    i like to stuff my tortillas w premade salad, hummus spread, tons of salsa

its a perfect lunch that makes you feel as if you indulged even if you did not (if you skip the cheese)
  • mamaleo1976
    mamaleo1976 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I make Ground Turkey Tacos all the time and always looking for a low fat, good for you tortilla. I just found "La Tortilla Factory - Smart & Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Whole Wheat Tortilla", I think I got them at Kroger's. They are very filling and loaded with good ingredients! I hope that helps :)