Workout help! Please for men

Options
Hello my current profile picture is me at the moment .. I am 5'6 and currently weigh 159 ... I have recently joined the bodyxchange gym and am working out my upper body as well as legs ... The problem I'm in now is that I'm currently 16-17% BF and can see my abs without flexing .. But the very bottom of my belly has fat and the bottom potion of my pecs are still squishy (as you can see in the picture) how can I work out my lower belly as well as my lower pec? I've just started doing decline bench because I never thought it would be important .. Is decline enough? And how do I lower my BF % ... I want to get below 15 or hopefully below 14% BF by May 8th about 1 month .. Any workouts and diet tips aswell as a guesstimate for calorie intake thank you for taking the time to help me! :laugh:

Replies

• Chapin1997
    Chapin1997 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Also I heard that when you start building muscle your fat is pushed to the surface .. I.e. It makes you look fatter then you really are is this true or complete bs?
  • adaybetter
    adaybetter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Diet and cardio will get rid of the extra fat. There is no exercise that will target certain areas of fat loss. Stay hydrated and keep the diet pretty okay and do some cardio and you will get rid of that in no time.