Weight Loss Plan?

Options
Hi all,
I'm currently 20 years old, 5'3, 125 lbs or so… I have been trying to lose weight for around 3 weeks or so and even though I don't own a scale, I have been told, but do not see that I already look thinner.

My meal plan usually:

Breakfast
- a bowl of special k vanilla almond cereal with no fat milk
- a bowl of kasha cereal with no fat milk

Lunch
- 2 rice cakes with 4 pieces of turkey, avocado and mushrooms
- a sale with spinach, avocado, mushrooms, chia seeds and turkey/fish with a little bit of a low calorie dressing (olive oil and vinaigrette

Dinner
- nothing over 500 calories
- usually i go out --> for example tonight, cup of soup (do not finish the broth), scoop of tuna in a salad (do not finish the tuna or the salad), 2 pieces of whole wheat toast- NOT BIG PORTIONS
- all you can eat sushi- nothing over 500 calories

Desert
- a cup of frozen yogurt (nothing over 200 calories, including healthy toppings)

Only drink:
Water

Snack
- a fruit
- 2 gummies

Will I get skinnier if I eat according to this kind of thing? I also have not been exercising since I've been home. I'm away at college and will be going away for the summer… At school, I go to the gym often, here not so much but I am also out and about more than I am at school.. Can't decide on whether or not to get a membership. I want to lose weight, in a healthy way. But most importantly, lose weight!
Thanks!
Advice please!

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    125 pound 6 foot tall male 20 year old with no scale who eats rice cakes and wants to be skinnier.

I smell troll.
  • Harrison423
    Options
    I'm being serious… I'm not a troll, I swear! I just haven't really noticed a difference in my body.
  • Harrison423
    Options
    I am a new member… Is anyone else out there willing to help me?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about talking to a therapist/counselor?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about talking to a therapist/counselor?
    agreed.
    you don't seem to have a very healthy relationship with food.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    2rw111s.jpg
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    More fruit, more vegetables!!! Less rice cake...
  • Harrison423
    Options
    how?
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    125 pound 6 foot tall male 20 year old with no scale who eats rice cakes and wants to be skinnier.

I smell troll.
    Well that was helpful.
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Will I get skinnier if I eat according to this kind of thing?

In short. No.

Why would anyone subject themselves to such a bland, low fat diet anyway? It seems like some kind of unnatural torture.
  • Harrison423
    Options
    why not?
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

I smell troll.
    Well that was helpful.

Wasn't trying to help, was trying to discourage trolling because I think its a rather sick thing to do. Will just point out that several threads have been posted in the last 20 minutes by first time posters who seem to have seemingly ridiculous eating habits who want to get skinnier and describe what can only be taken as a serious eating disorder. Its not real its someones idea of yuks.

Last I'll say about it though, any more would be further encouragement.