• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Lame
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

LOL Well played. Surely this is Schrodinger's cat. He has escaped the box. O frabjous day!! The mystery is solved.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    gifshocked7.gif
    OMG.....perfect!!.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • astrehlow4348
    Options
    :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

*throws desk across room* I can't see the damn gifs! What am I missing!!!!!:sad:
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can't brain. I've got the dumb.

^ This is quite possibly the BEST answer ever!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

hahahaha. nice. reminds me of a fave limerick:

little Tommy took a drink
    but he will drink no more
    for what he thought was H2O
    was H2SO4
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

*throws desk across room* I can't see the damn gifs! What am I missing!!!!!:sad:

Picture this: A fuzzy white cat, wearing glasses and a bow tie, sits atop a desk, surrounded by various scientific accoutrements. with a black board in the background. In the foreground we read, "Two men walk into a bar. The first orders some H2O. The second says, 'Sounds good. I'll have some H2O too.' The second man dies."

welcome.gif

And that gif is Jack Sparrow holding out his hands and saying, "You're welcome." :tongue:
  • lilymae71
    lilymae71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well said. Me, too.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

the gif shows cat in lab: "Two men walk into a bar. First man orders some H2O. The 2nd one says 'sounds good, I'll have some H2O too'. THE SECOND MAN DIED."

You're welcome!

ETA: Oh, someone beat me to it! :wink:
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

Picture this: A fuzzy white cat, wearing glasses and a bow tie, sits atop a desk, surrounded by various scientific accoutrements. with a black board in the background. In the foreground we read, "Two men walk into a bar. The first orders some H2O. The second says, 'Sounds good. I'll have some H2O too.' The second man dies."

welcome.gif

And that gif is Jack Sparrow holding out his hands and saying, "You're welcome." :tongue:

You sir, are awesome.

Pretend there is a gif here of a tiny bunny rabbit clapping its paws because I don't know how to insert gifs into forum posts.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

welcome.gif

You sir, are awesome.

Pretend there is a gif here of a tiny bunny rabbit clapping its paws because I don't know how to insert gifs into forum posts.

Seriously, girl. We need to tutorialize you. (SHUT UP SPELL CHECK IT IS A WORD)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    My head hurts from reading that. :noway:
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Good Food Good…Bad Food Bad.

*scratches balls and blinks unknowingly*
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Smart_9919de_2555436.jpg

hahahaha. nice. reminds me of a fave limerick:

little Tommy took a drink
    but he will drink no more
    for what he thought was H2O
    was H2SO4

I used to do this demonstration with my chem classes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDHwd9rG0s

Really brings home the point, just cause it LOOKS like water, doesn't mean it IS water. It really is scary how many kids will just walk up and try to touch or taste something out of a beaker because the THINK they know what it is......
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    wut?
  • BuckTheBMI
    BuckTheBMI Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nothing screams intelligent, thought provoking, conversation to me more than a subject line in all caps.