Fun Fact Friday!!

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
Figured it's a good time to learn fun facts about each other!

Useless Facts About Me.

1. I own every He-man action figurine and all accessories but one. The original Man of Arms. (I own all the castles, battle cats and armor, and all the battle action versions of figurines.)

2. I love hardcore rap.

3. I have a love for bad movies. B rated movies are some of the best cinema you watch!

4. I have a fear of spiders, fleas, ticks, lice, and other very small bugs that can bite.

5. I started College as a Theatre Performance Major. Ended up with a Political Science and Computer Science as my Majors in the end!

6. I was voted Teacher Pet, Teacher Pest, and Class Flirt in my senior class.

7. I am for the death penalty, I am against abortion.

8. I am for a large and very well armed military.

9. I am a proud NRA member. I am for the right to own and carry guns. I am against any form of gun ban.

10. I hate winter, I would love to live in a place where winter does not exist.

11. I think Omaha, NE is one of the best cities in the country. I find it superior to Kansas City in every way but BBQ.

12. I am addicted to golf gear. I have over 8 complete sets of golf clubs. Ranging in brands from TaylorMade, Mizuno, Nike, and Cobra. I refuse to own Cleveland clubs. I have a 5 handicap currently.

13. I owned a bright orange golf cart that smelled like a Grape sucker when it drove around via a fuel additive I used. It was named Welches by members of the golf course. I got rid of the cart this last year and bought a new Yamaha golf cart. I still greatly miss the orange golf cart.

14. I am a huge Steven King fan. My favorite books are the Dark Tower series.

15. I don’t believe in ghosts and spirits.

16. I love the Olympics. I'm a huge USA supporter.

17. I get a shot and give blood every 3 months, each time I about pass out. I'm a wimp when it comes to needles.

18. I've never lost my money at a black jack table. I usually play once a year and I've almost always made at least double my money.

19. I love storms. I used to want to be a storm chaser.

20. I had a pickup truck that was hit 3 times in one year. Rear ended twice, and the passenger side slammed into by a person who feel asleep driving down 71 Hwy. None of them my fault. My father drove that pickup truck for several more years. The thing was a tank.

21. My favorite food is a good juicy burger. I've ate a lot of the burgers that have been ranked the best in the USA. My favorite is a burger place called Stella's in Bellevue, NE. It's a small place, and you don't even get a plate. Just a greasy burger on a paper towel. The burger is better than any steak!

22. Both of my kids names are in a TV series called Lost. They weren't picked because of that show, nor was it planned that they'd both have a name from that TV series. Both names came out of a baby book and we liked the sound of them.

23. My favorite concert of all time was the Blue Man Group.

24. I have accidentally lit fires via fireworks at 5 different locations. No houses burned down luckily!

25. I am a huge space nerd. I follow the Mars rovers and other NASA news heavily. I wanted to go to space camp so bad. I still want to go to adult space camp in Huntsville, Al.