FED UP! Our addiction to sugar....

Options
zombilishious
zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
This takes the phrase "carb addiction" to a whole new level of understanding. Big business runs the world, our muffin tops and our futures....first we make Kraft wealthier, then we make Pfizer even more so...

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/fed-film-examines-food-industry-childhood-obesity-120006221--abc-news-movies.html

Replies

• Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've felt the same way, so tired of being addicted to something so small as "Sugar" We can beat this!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

Critical thinking skills are pretty awesome......
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Corporations get fed with the money they earn from us, yeah. But it's us who ask for what we want. If we didn't want sugar they wouldn't sell it, they'd sell some other bad/good sh't we asked them for. They are wealthy because of us, not us unhealthy because of them.
  • KatieRG92
    Options
    The thing you have to realize: the magical fantasy world of "I'm a vegan who eats only raw food, never any processed foods or sugar or blah blah blah!" only exists for a very small amount of people ... I follow a few of these people on instagram, and it looks so magical, lol. Don't set yourself up for failure. Set yourself up for an attainable future. And remember, small steps = big steps.
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Because we as Americans are incapable of free choice????? It cannot be our fault that we are fat; that we teach our kids poor health habits....... There is a simple solution to this problem do not buy or consume these products.