So glad it's a new month!!

Whew! I survived April - barely. :ohwell: I didn't lose anything, but didn't gain anything either. With all the stress - I consider that a victory!! Before I would have put on at least 5 lbs. So glad April is over - most of my huge stress issues have been resolved - got the check, paid off the trailer, fixed the leaky sink - then fixed the leaky pipe under the sink :frown: Got rid of the vehicle that was falling apart and got an awesome deal on a new one. Have some direction on moving - yes it is going to happen even though mil is in denial. Sore foot is finally better and issues with dh have been mostly resolved - or at least there is understanding on the stuff that can't change. I am so glad April is over and it is a new month and a new start - everyday can be, but some of this just got resolved yesterday. I feel like a different person!! Thanks to all you wonderful peeps for supporting me and listening to me vent and being there for me!!

You guys are the best!!! :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Whew! I survived April - barely. :ohwell: I didn't lose anything, but didn't gain anything either. With all the stress - I consider that a victory!! Before I would have put on at least 5 lbs. So glad April is over - most of my huge stress issues have been resolved - got the check, paid off the trailer, fixed the leaky sink - then fixed the leaky pipe under the sink :frown: Got rid of the vehicle that was falling apart and got an awesome deal on a new one. Have some direction on moving - yes it is going to happen even though mil is in denial. Sore foot is finally better and issues with dh have been mostly resolved - or at least there is understanding on the stuff that can't change. I am so glad April is over and it is a new month and a new start - everyday can be, but some of this just got resolved yesterday. I feel like a different person!! Thanks to all you wonderful peeps for supporting me and listening to me vent and being there for me!!

You guys are the best!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Aw good for you girl!!!!!

I'm glad you made it too....yes April was a toughie....but you really had you work cut out for you!! so
    and here's to you!!!:drinker:

Hope May brings you lots of joy and peace!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • MontanaGirl
    Thanks Ali!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    I agree, May will be so much better.

All the best and I'm happy you made it through.

Mireille :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    I hope May is a great month for you! :flowerforyou: I've always wanted to move to Montana...

ps - what does DH mean? I see it everywhere on here.
  • MontanaGirl
    Thanks all - dh means dear hubby - sometimes tongue in cheek, but for now not :laugh: