Thank you! YOU ROCK!

Options
Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you...

To the people who have lost a lot of weight, and offer their experience to help others... thank you!

To the people who bust their *kitten* day in and day out, and SHOW people how it's done... thank you!

To the new person starting out, brave enough to TRY, brave enough to seek help, brave enough to WANT CHANGE... thank you!

To the person who lightens my day with a funny joke, or gif, or forum topic or post... thank you!

To the friends who take the time to say hello, great job, go get it, or even more, go that special step to post a random note on my wall... thank you!

To the ladies and men who encouraged me to start lifting, by setting such an amazing example of strength!... thank you!

To the ones who are honest about their struggles with food, with self image, with self discipline, with injury... thank you!

To each person who has posted in the MFP FItspo thread... Thank you!

To the ones who get a snarky comment on a topic, and DON'T freak the hell out, but rather shake it off, laugh it off, or respond in humor... Thank you

Day in and day out, there are so many sources of inspiration on here... So many reasons to push that extra 10%, to give the extra effort, to find a way to make a healthier choice.

And for all that...
531818cf2fa9f.gif

Replies

• Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    For ending this thread with RDJ blowing me kisses?

Thank you! <3
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    we love you just as much and thank YOU even more, sandy!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you...

To the people who have lost a lot of weight, and offer their experience to help others... thank you!

To the people who bust their *kitten* day in and day out, and SHOW people how it's done... thank you!

To the new person starting out, brave enough to TRY, brave enough to seek help, brave enough to WANT CHANGE... thank you!

To the person who lightens my day with a funny joke, or gif, or forum topic or post... thank you!

To the friends who take the time to say hello, great job, go get it, or even more, go that special step to post a random note on my wall... thank you!

To the ladies and men who encouraged me to start lifting, by setting such an amazing example of strength!... thank you!

To the ones who are honest about their struggles with food, with self image, with self discipline, with injury... thank you!

To each person who has posted in the MFP FItspo thread... Thank you!

To the ones who get a snarky comment on a topic, and DON'T freak the hell out, but rather shake it off, laugh it off, or respond in humor... Thank you

Day in and day out, there are so many sources of inspiration on here... So many reasons to push that extra 10%, to give the extra effort, to find a way to make a healthier choice.

And for all that...
    531818cf2fa9f.gif

Me too! I keep thinking about posting this "thank you" but struggle finding the time to assemble my feelings into a coherent message.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    For ending this thread with RDJ blowing me kisses?

Thank you! <3

x2 :heart:

Thank you for another awesome post! :flowerforyou:
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post!!! Thank you for being a wonderful friend!!! Thank you to all my supportive friends on my list and above all....TGIF!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    And here... since the ladies got RDJ...

This is for the guys...
    76985-hot-babe-blowing-kiss-wow-gif-WKJR.gif
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I fully support this topic and second everything said.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :tongue: :wink:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    ...and thank YOU Mireygal76 for always encouraging and bringing out the best in MFP. You are the awesome-est support system ever and the truest of friends!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

And thank you for being such an inspiration.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    55967-thank-you-gif-kJG3.gif

No No, thank YOU! :flowerforyou:

Seriously though, your post is full of awesome.
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    we love you just as much and thank YOU even more, sandy!!

This! Love you times infinity Athena :bigsmile:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    You are ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    And that's what it's all about!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    funny_animated_picture_15.gif

Love you too momma!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    And that's what it's all about!

What? So it's not about putting your left foot in??? Geesh..........

Excellent post OP, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better. I've learned so much from these forums and sometimes have laughed so hard at the jokes. I would not have made it this far or been this healthy without the wonderful people here.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being one of the most inspirational friends I have here :smooched:

You are amazing, and I'm so glad you're my friend :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU for this awesome & sincere post!