30 day shred

Options
KatMR16
KatMR16 Posts: 25 Member
Anyone want to be my 30DS partner? Just did the first day. It wasn't sooooo bad. I had to take breaths a couple times, but I stuck to it. I was going to do ripped in 30 days first, but decided to go out and get 30DS today. So I started with it. Definitely sweating!

Replies

• jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me if you want. I am a few days in, but I am willing to be a 30DS partner. I am still on level 1 and I have taken a few rest days mostly because my muscles were not really lovin' the workout. So, it'll take me more than a month to complete. Add me if you like :) I did my workout this morning and I feel so energized so far today. it feels good to finish that thing!
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im on day 4 today but just started :)
  • enchampion
    enchampion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'll start today on my apple tv!
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I started it a few days ago but then had to quit (asthma). But I'm ready to get back into it again.
  • jamiarnold
    jamiarnold Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am a little bit ahead of you, but no worries. I am on day 15!
  • michelefm1l
    michelefm1l Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I'm on Day 12 but I'm sure it'll take me over a month to do it.
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me you can. I'm gonna start on Monday. I will be doing it Monday thru Friday. Rest days will be sat and sun. :-)
  • lgtalbott7
    Options
    Im starting, I did it on Thursday but skipped Friday and Saturday, but going to do it today and try to keep up with it
  • ezyesta
    ezyesta Posts: 7
    Options
    I did day one, shred one. :D And my arms hurt and my belly hurts, but fingers crossed this is a good sign..
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first time today, and didn't quite make it all the way through. My weights are too heavy for some of the exercises, so I need to get some lighter ones tonight.
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this tomorrow too. Never tried it before, but results pictures look amazing.
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting this today as well so you can add me too.
  • ndonelly1
    Options
    test
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done this morning. Kicked my butt and I will be back tomorrow to torture myself.
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done - it wasn't pretty, but its done:-)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I will do it :)
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Sign me up! I'm on day 6 level 1. :drinker:
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done today :-). Keep up the good work everyone :-)
  • missbirrell
    missbirrell Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm on Day 15 (16, I forget), if anyone wants a friend.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5 of level 1 today! It really kicks my *kitten*