Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rep Your Gym or Wherever you workout.....

124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    West Side Power Gym
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    At home in my basement

$0/month
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    9hm1wi.jpg

Just FYI to all of you actually putting what city and name of the gym you go to is not the smartest thing to do!

stranger+danger7.jpg
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    I do workout DVDs in my basement. I also have a treadmill.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    24 Hour Fitness. One payment of $99 a year for the rest of my life that I'm a member, or unless they either sell or go out of business. It's been this way for about 13 or so years.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Where do you work out at??

Me: YouFit in Norcross, GA
    $10 a month and no restrictions on workouts no complaints here.
    So, when is the stalker convention going to get together at the YouFit in Norcross, GA?

I think I'll pass. There are a few not-too-stable people on this site ...

Well then your post was not needed at all.

Oh and I think they have a meeting tonight around 9pm
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Equinox. It is ridiculously expensive, but I like it. It's very clean, has great classes, and is close to my office.
    On nice days I walk and bike in my neighborhood.
    I also have exercise videos that I do once in a while.
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Repping the community wellness center in a town located in the Smoky Mtns of NC - very rural. Some guys in boots and jeans on the treadmill, old ladies in Winnie the Pooh sweatshirts and some hardcore mountain trail runner-types. It's quite a motley collection and i love it! Really good folks. I drive 30 mins each way daily.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Work out at home. Its free and I get to do it as clothed as I particularly feel like on that given day. The cat does enjoy getting under me anytime I attempt to do push-ups though and that's pretty annoying so 9/10
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Repping the community wellness center in a town located in the Smoky Mtns of NC - very rural. Some guys in boots and jeans on the treadmill, old ladies in Winnie the Pooh sweatshirts and some hardcore mountain trail runner-types. It's quite a motley collection and i love it! Really good folks. I drive 30 mins each way daily.

Oh while 30 minutes is a long drive for the gym. (for me anyways lol). But if you love it then I guess its worth it.