to carb or not to carb.....that is the question!

Options
12346»

Replies

• cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

So to be clear - no food is 'junk', unless it's made out of scrap metal, or something.

touche

that's simply a matter of opinion frankly.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

So to be clear - no food is 'junk', unless it's made out of scrap metal, or something.

touche

that's simply a matter of opinion frankly.

isn't everything?
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    These days I just like the way my body feels after eating a big slice of Farinata as opposed to how eating a big slice of deep dish pizza makes me feel.
    I like the way my body feels because I do a reasonable amount of strength training and cardio to keep it in a reasonable shape.
    That means my body feels just as good if I have big slice of deep dish pizza. Or a whole pizza, because I've burnt the calories, as is often the case :).
    From what I've seen, if you keep your body in decent shape, it's a lot less likely to be negatively affected by what you eat.

touche
    I'll take that to mean you can't respond to my points?

Touche.

;)
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    carbs are essential. please eat them. that is all.

Carbs are optimal and benefical but not essential. But I would concur eat them ( in moderation of course).
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options

Carbs are optimal and benefical but not essential. But I would concur eat them ( in moderation of course).

meh. I like to prefer ketosis doesn't exist except for people with auto-immune disorders. :tongue:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

meh. I like to prefer ketosis doesn't exist except for people with auto-immune disorders. :tongue:

Lol :smile: