If you like flavored teas....

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
and I'm going to admit I'm not a tea person...BUT I have just fell in love w/ the most yummy decaf tea that makes me think I'm endulging on something rich and sinful! tee hee!

Celestial Seasonings Canadian Vanilla Maple Tea....I have the decaf cuz I'm sick and need lots of it but wow! rich buttery sweet....its better than I'm describing I promise LOL

anyway just wanted to share my newest gem! :drinker:
hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    and I'm going to admit I'm not a tea person...BUT I have just fell in love w/ the most yummy decaf tea that makes me think I'm endulging on something rich and sinful! tee hee!

Celestial Seasonings Canadian Vanilla Maple Tea....I have the decaf cuz I'm sick and need lots of it but wow! rich buttery sweet....its better than I'm describing I promise LOL

anyway just wanted to share my newest gem! :drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I will look for it.
    I hope you feel better soon Ali:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    thank you sweet heart!!! I hope you find it and like it! since we're bday buddies I have a feeling you will...LOL
    hugs!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey, I bought some of that tea u suggested tonight and I LOVE it! Thankyou for mentioning it on here :)
  • ali106
    Options
    Oh cool Lauren! I'm glad you like it! I found this years ago then all the sudden Poof! its was gone from every store I shop and then like a week ago I found it they had three boxes...and now I have three boxes! bwha ha ha!! LOL

hugs:drinker:
    Ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Diet raspberry white tea rocks as well. :wink: