I'm so GLAD I nearly lost my wedding ring!

Options
Yep, ya'll! I was walking down the hallway at work and felt something creeping down my finger, when I looked down my wedding set was past my knuckle about to fall to the floor! I was so thrilled I stood there for a moment just moving it up and down on my finger smiling.

Don't you get it? I may not have lost a dress size, and the scale has not moved in leaps and bounds, but my wedding set that I was almost to the point of not wearing because it was cutting off my circulation is now to big for me! I'm so encouraged cuz if I keep going all these little baby steps will add up to a major accomplishment. So, yes, I'm so glad that I NEARLY lost my wedding ring. If I had lost it, OMG! You probably would have been able to hear my husband who isn't even a MFP member! LOL

Have a good day, everyone. And remember, an accomplishment no matter how minute, is still that... an accomplishment and meant to be celebrated. Moscato, here I come! (J/K)

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    way to go....glad you didnt lose it but glad that it is lose enough that you could have....keep up the good work...
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I lost my engagement ring due to weight loss way back when.
    It's a cool thing for them to not be so tight anymore, but be careful - I hope it's insured!
    Steph
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal! I only lost 39 lbs and my wedding ring got really loose! Not loose enough to fall off, it is a 4.5, but very floppy!
    It is a wonderful feeling. Glad you caught it before it escaped!!! ;):drinker: (water)
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    I did loose mine. It flew off my hand never to be seen again.
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Quick fix just so you won't loose them.. tape (not a great idea but it works), or walmart and clares/icing sell little plastic things that fit on the band to take up some of the extra space. :) Congrats.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    High Five, GirlFriend.

*yes, I'm totally trying to steal your wedding ring*
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I had to get my ring resized due to weight loss. Good thing you didn't lose it but it's nice to see results somewhere!!!! Keep up the work!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I wear a 4.5 and it's falling off. I actually have had it off for 3 days for fear of losing it. It's also really cold here, so that probably doesn't help matters.

Good Job!!!! And keep up the good work!
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is EXCITING!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    That is a very measurable accomplishment. Great work!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    You're so lucky! Mine hasn't fit (and still doesn't) since I was pregnant with my 2yo! LOL

wtg :)
  • angsmith79
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Im so glad that you didn't lose it though, but what a great feeling to know that you could have. You have been doing an amazing job, you should be proud!!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yay for weight loss! My rings are getting looser on my finger.
  • Doordie
    Doordie Posts: 51
    Options
    It's the little things I tell ya! The little things. So glad for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!