What is your favorite song to jam to during your workout?

Options
SGibz
SGibz Posts: 17 Member
Looking for some new songs to keep me motivated. What does everyone like to listen to?

Replies

• mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of answers to this...when jogging/walking, I like to listen to my favorite music, which includes a lot of slower, classic country. Keeps my breathing regulated and allows me to concentrate on listening to the music, instead of being negative about hating the walk/jog...LOL.

I have a few things built in to amp me up between the slow stuff.... I love stuff from my middle and high school sports days. Whoomp, There It Is always makes me smile and puts a pep in my step...LOL. You Can't Touch This, anything from Jock Jams. LOL - wow, really aging myself. And I LOVE Katy Perry!! Her music is just sunny. :)

For a faster pace, I like pretty much anything by The Black Crowes or The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I think it really just depends on your tastes and what puts you in the mood you want to be in while working out!!!
  • SGibz
    SGibz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great input, thanks! You can't touch this is definitely going into my playlist lol
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Tonight it was "Immortally Insane" by Pantera.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I'm doing. if I'm going on a run, I adjust my playlist according to path I'm taking, i.e. faster tempo songs to help push me over any hills, slower tempo songs at the beginning and end of my run.

If I'm lifting, I'm listening to rock, hip-hop, or 80s hair metal, although "The Final Countdown" generally gets played at least once LOL
  • OliverEvieAmelia
    OliverEvieAmelia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My fave track to run to is 'Don't stop the party' by Black-eyed Peas :D
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I love anything reggaeton related, and anything I've heard in my Zumba classes. I really feel like the beat and tempo keeps me motivated.

My favorites right now are:

Dale Dale- Francesca (Zumba)
    Limbo- Daddy Yankee (been stuck in my head/played daily for a year now!)
    Danza Kuduro- Don Omar