Which Cardio machine at the gym help me burn fat

Options
I heard the elliptical machine is a very good one, but what else? and what should be my goal on how many minutes i stay on them?

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I heard the elliptical machine is a very good one, but what else? and what should be my goal on how many minutes i stay on them?
    Whichever machine you enjoy the most.

Beware, though, gym machine way overestimate calories burned, as does the MFP. Just be sure to eat only approximately 75% of your exercise calories back.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Whichever machine you enjoy the most.

Beware, though, gym machine way overestimate calories burned, as does the MFP. Just be sure to eat only approximately 75% of your exercise calories back.
    truth.

also, even though it's not at the gym.. table push-aways are an even easier method.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Iv always used the treadmill. Always worked for me.
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Any reason you wouldn't just hop on a bike or go for a run outside? Weather permitting of course.

I only use the dreadmill at the gym and only because its as hot as hell outside. I have started using the rowing machine but found it to be quite boring. I find all cardio equipment boring to tell the truth.