Second Chances.

Hey everyone. My name is Ashli, I'm 25 years old, and this is my second chance.
Last year, around mid March, I decided to change my life by losing 65lbs mostly because I was tired of being the "fat girl." I rearranged my whole lifestyle, which included my eating habits and physical activity. The results were amazing, and after strict dieting and exercise I lost 34lbs in about 4 months. Sadly, this new happiness turned dark after I got into a bad car accident and couldn't get out of bed to exercise for a week, I was also beginning to experience pain in my abdomen and thighs, which was unrelated to the accident, so I went to the doctor and he ordered blood work. My first day back exercising after the accident I received a phone call from my physician and he referred me to an oncologist. I went through multiple tests, MRIs, and doctors visits. I also sank into a depression because I felt cheated; I was beginning to get healthy, and then I get two bombs dropped on me. I ended up gaining back 22lbs, and that is where I am today.
Now, under a clean bill of health, I have decided to try this weight loss thing again. My original goal was 65lbs, as I said above, and I was halfway there. I have the same goal weight, so I now have to lose 52lbs. I am motivated and ready to work. I have been dieting for a about a week and have lost 2lbs so far. Of course I am doing 45 minutes of exercise and eating right again. I've come to this community because I just don't want to diet alone again.

Replies

• 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Sorry to hear about that accident. You can add me if you like!