Still Fighting!

gorefan82
gorefan82 Posts: 44 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Well, I'm still battling this plateau that I've been in for the last month or so. I did lost 1.8 pounds two weeks ago, but nothing since then. I'm not letting it get me down though! I've recently changed my workout routine from late afternoons to early mornings before work. It's been a tough transition but it's getting better and I'm liking it more and more with each day. Some mornings it's hard for me to get up and moving but I'm starting to the win the battle more and more often! I really think this will help me in the long run.
Aside from giving in a few times to junk, I've been keeping on track with my food. Those bad choices were merely a bump in the road!
It's also been very busy for me lately and I haven't had nearly as much time lately to get on here as much as I would like. But I'm still rocking and rolling!!
How is everyone else doing?!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    If you lost weight 2 weeks ago, you're not on a plateau. Consider a plateau at least a month of not losing weight OR seeing a change in your measurements -- which if you're not doing, START! :happy: Keep up the good work!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Looks like someone is heading for a pedicure! Keep up the good work! Even on a plateau, it's good to maintain than to gain!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    So glad to see you still hanging around!! Morning workouts are rough! But you are correct you do get use to them. I did and then I stopped and now I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Hope you see the scale starting to move soon for you. I know how frustrating it can be when you don't. Kudos for keeping at it. Like someone else said, it's better to maintain then gain when things like this happen.
This discussion has been closed.