See what others look like at your height and weight....

Options

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Wow..my goal at 140..looked great!!
  • foxylady8098
    Options
    They didn't have anybody on there like me. I then selected my weight with larger clothing sizes and they looked a WHOLE LOT larger than I do.
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What is the banana shape? I've never heard of that.

It's amazing though how different shapes everyone is. For my stats, 5'5 and 140 pounds, there are some on there who wear a size 6 and some wear a size 10. That's a big difference.
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Loved that. Very encouraging. I look more like the women who are closer to 150..yay muscle tone:happy:

Can't wait to see what I look like at my goal!!
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow. The women at my current weight mostly look fine. And there's me feeling like a whale. Now going to look at women who are my height and my GOAL weight to see how awesome I'll look when I'm done!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    What is the banana shape? I've never heard of that.

It's amazing though how different shapes everyone is. For my stats, 5'5 and 140 pounds, there are some on there who wear a size 6 and some wear a size 10. That's a big difference.

Yeah I guess body shape really plays into that..

I would guess banana is another word for a straight body type. No real curves bust, waist and hips are close in size.
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    They didn't have search results for me now or my goal :(
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    bumb for later
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I found that really interesting. I'm 6'1", so I just searched by height and I looked at several heights around mine...not a lot of pics of women as tall as me. It's really interesting though to see what other women around my height weigh, their clothing sizes and to see how they look. I think maybe I need to take a pic of myself to include there, maybe then I could see myself objectively, it's really hard to see myself objectively when I look at myself in the mirror without any clothes on. Maybe if I saw my picture in a group like this I could see how much I've changed over these last 40 lbs!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Thanks for the link - this has made me feel really good about myself!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Here is another option, this one has men on it.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.shtml

I'm 5'2 130 and I couldn't find any my shape on the other, but the one you posted I could. Great idea, neat to see!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Sheww... I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who couldn't find any pictures to represent themselves. I was starting to sulk a little.
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Cool but nothing in my size! I tried looking for my beginning weight too
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is pretty cool... except it makes me want to weigh 120 lol .. I submitted my own so there are more options for others!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Funny thing is, after looking at those photos and seeing how great they look, I still don't think that about me. :sad: Just goes to show how screwed up our own self images really are, cause these ladies were same height and clothes size as me, but I liked their bodies better that mine. :huh: Maybe it has to do with the fact that when I exercise, my chest shrinks faster than anything else and it is rather upsetting...

Indeed, my body isn't as slender looking lol. Hmmm...guess I just need to lose more weight haha.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    No one matches my criteria but I wish they did!!! I love this idea!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    both sites were very cool. I think exercise does make a difference. Even when I look at me and my daughter. We are only 5-6 pounds apart (me heavier) and yet, I am two sizes bigger than her!

Our perceptions are skewed but I have to say, looking at some of the girls who are less than me makes me reconsider my goal weight. I think I want to lose another 10!

D
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    For those who couldn't find one of themselves, broaden your search. At first I put in every detail, height, weight, sizes, and body shape and came up with nothing. Then I deleted body shape and found one. Then I deleted clothing sizes and found 3. Then I played around with height and weight giving and taking an inch and 10 pounds either way and was able to see about 10 that are about where I am at.

D
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    both sites were very cool. I think exercise does make a difference. Even when I look at me and my daughter. We are only 5-6 pounds apart (me heavier) and yet, I am two sizes bigger than her!

Our perceptions are skewed but I have to say, looking at some of the girls who are less than me makes me reconsider my goal weight. I think I want to lose another 10!

D

hahah noooo ! I kinda feel the same way. I saw pics of girls who were 115 lbs and it makes me want to rethink my goal. They are at the bottom of healthy (BMI-wise) but they don't look super skinny.

I think most mpf'ers might look smaller than people in their height and weight range because most people on here workout regularly and weight train. Definately makes a biggg difference.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't in there. :-(